Thursday 9 April 2009

I'm so Productive!

I'v been so productive today! :) I finished a dress i started last night, then started and finshed another dress! With my newly fixed and re-threaded overlocker!
Woo! Its been a good week for sarahs sewing! I finsihed my txtiles as well! I rock! And now i'm just going to post alot of pics :)

Firstly, a sweater i reconned, the boys bought some to wear as band tshirts so i got one and cut it up! Were going to transfer print a band logo onto them..

A Little summer dress, first peice of my summer wardrobe, planning to make lot of clothes for the summer! I have planned next, atunic top for wearing over bikinis/ starp tops and the such. I'm going to americal and possibly to bearclona as well so i'm defintly going to get some good weather this year! Just need to go out and find the right fabric!

And a jersey dress, my first overlocker project, dead cute, although its really messy where i sewed the elastic in roiund the waist so i have to wear a belt to hide it, but i like the drapeyness of it, i'm going to make a couple of oversized tee's soon, again, trip to fabric store is needed! On my wishlist is one lightweight jersey, maybe white, maybe just whatever pretty coulder they have, and a light white(pr off white) cotton or linen for tunic top. And i want just soe other random stuff for skirts and maybe another dress!

No comments:

Post a Comment