Wednesday 10 June 2009

Another craft stall

Well i got a stall at the albert club open day again, i only just finished my exams yesterday though and the day is on saturday! I'm hoping i'l have just enough stuff to justify doing it, i sat in front of the telly making loads of hairclips last night, there soooo cute! I really love how they look all lined up like this!

I might make a few more, i want to be able to put some up on the folksy aswell but i'm going to have to wait till the sun comes back so i can take some nice pictures in the garden again, i think they came out well. The weathers so crap here atm, i woke up this morning because of the rain and thought i muvt be dreaming because there was no way it could be raining so hard! Poor postmen...
I'm planning to go fabric shopping today, if the rain goes off a bit, i have loads of ideas for my summer wardrobe and i cant wait to get started, yesterday i drafted up a pattern for a cute tunic top and tested it out, i'm planning to re-make it in pale colours with some embroidery at the top!
I love shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment